Lyreco Office Supplies (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Finance Intern position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
- To assist in prepare full set of accounts, including month-end closing for the company and subsidiary
- Do cash posting in SAP system
- Process employee expenses claims
- Do AP and GL
- To assists the accounts executives in liaising with Auditors, Tax and Secretarial personnel.
- To ensure transparency and reliability of the figures in the accounting books
- To interact well with colleagues within own and other departments
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, an Bahasa Melayu.
- No work experience required.
- Preferably from Finance studies.
- Minimum of 12 weeks of internship period.
Lyreco is a worldwide distributor of workplace products, founded in 1926 in the Valenciennes area of France.
Progressively, the small bookstore grew over times, from retail company expands to a office stationary solution & printing service distributor producing our own paper products range.
Today, with a turnover of 2 billions € in 2017,Lyreco ranks amongst the top 3 worldwide distributors of workplace supplies solutions and is active in 42 countries on 4 continents.
Our Core Values:
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.