Yoke Food Industries Sdn. Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Finance Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for accounts receivables (AR)
- Responsible for timely month end closing of accounts, analysis and reports
- Ensure timely billing to clients and compliance with AR procedures by generating and raising invoices, debit and credit notes.
- Attend to customers queries on invoices and resolve discrepancies on billing & invoicing errors
- Generating statement of accounts, perform monthly reconciliation and follow up payment
- Bank in customer cheques and record incoming receipt from customer
- Maintain system selling price and discounts
- Performing review and monitoring of credit limits on existing customers
- Work cross-functionally with other teams including Warehouse & Logistic, Sales Team and Procurement.
- Prepare reports to facilitate the reporting of sales tax and sugar tax
- Involve in company warehouse sales, periodic stock take, fixed assets sighting or other activities as assigned
- Update AR related SOPs from time to time
- To assist Finance Manager on all annual audit and reporting requirements
- Liaise with external and internal auditors in relation to any accounting matters
- Assist in any ad-hoc projects or activities as assigned.
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- At least 3 years of working experience in manufacturing industry.
- Preferred with operating knowledge of SAP/ERP system.
- Effective communication skill.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
A members of FRASER AND NEAVE Group Yoke Food Industries Sdn. Bhd is situated in Malaysia, established in June 1993. The company has invested more than 60 million dollars to set up a modernized factory in Johor, Malaysia, with the land area of 10 acres.
Our Company was awarded HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) from SGS and MOH Malaysia, US-FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and ‘HALAL’ Certificate certified by Islamic Development of Malaysia since year 2003 and Majelis Ulama Indonesia (MUI) since year 2013. Our production lines has total production capacity of 75000 cans per hour, consist of 4 aluminum can filling lines for 300ml, 250ml slim and 1 PP bottle line for 300ml. These production lines produced all kind of Asian drink e.g. soya bean drink, herbal tea, fruit juice with pulp, energy drink and coffee. We carry our house-brands such as ‘Day Day’, ‘Juice Secret’ and ‘Unifresh’ which incorporate different range of beverages form Asian soya bean drink, fruit juice, coffee, energy drink to tea drink. Beside independent production, we are also involved in business collaborations such as Original Design Manufacturing (ODM) and Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) with other companies on a variety of products. We are contract packing for countries such as Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Hong Kong, China, Middle East, United Kingdom, USA, Africa and etc.
We are proud to be a member of the Fraser and Neave Group. Please visit to https://www.fraserandneave.com/ for group information.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.