Tradewinds Plantation Berhad is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for FIELD SUPERVISOR position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Supervises and directs activities of workers.
- May be required to receive, record and dispatch produce.
- Inspects, maintains, and keeps such records as required by management relevant to his area of responsibility and ensures that all work is performed according to instructions.
- May be responsible for making requisitions, issue, receive or record materials necessary for operations under his supervision.
- May resolve workers’ grievances.
- May prepare monthly payroll or provide final figures for computing payroll and assist in payment of advances and wages for workers.
- Plans and estimates cost of operations and submits periodic progress report as may be required.
- Responsible to assist manager in field operation include harvesting, sprayer, manuring, FFB collection/ transport and external transport FFB to mill.
- Attend daily muster.
- Issues work instruction and distribution.
- Recording of FFB harvest, FFB dispatch
- Inspection and maintains daily and monthly records.
- Filling pocket checkroll for monthly payroll
- Responsibilities on filing and coding in pocket checkroll book for workers salary under his area.
- Preparation of draft progress report
- Preparation and maintain costing.
- Assist manager to prepare yearly estimate.
- Responsibility in workers linesite
- Supervises and direct workers activities.
- Responsibilities on MSPO & OSHA implementation to workers.
- Maintains standard form, document and records and submits report as required.
Basic education and training:
- The minimum qualification for new recruits will be MCE/SPM with good credits in at least two appropriate subjects. Preference may be given to those who have done part HSC in appropriate subjects.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in oil palm plantation.
Personal qualities required, abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, effective communicator, innovative and good influencing skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good tolerance to stress
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Proven ability to work with a specialist, high performing, and multi-cultural team.
- Willing to work occasionally in shift and at weekends.
- Manage a multi-internal project.
- Diplomacy, confidentiality, respect to other cultures
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Kelantan, Sarawak.