Trend Technologies Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Facilities Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Accountable for the planning and managing the installation, scheduled preventive and predictive maintenance/upkeep of manufacturing and building equipment, machineries, infrastructures, physical plant and plant M&E are reliable to support daily manufacturing operations with minimal interruptions.
· Responsible to provide SOP, technical knowledge and problem solving on facilities/plant installations and maintenance within the stipulated budget and timeframe.Duties & Responsibilities:
· You are to report to the Managing Director;
· Advising businesses on measures to improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the facility;
· Sourcing and overseeing contracts and service providers for all functions related to facilities management;
· Overseeing any renovations, refurbishments and building projects within agreed lead time;
· Overseeing machines and equipment installation, commissioning, repair and maintenance within stipulated schedule;
· Provide technical know-how to the facilities team on the daily trouble shooting of problems;
· Manage and overseeing the preventive and predictive maintenance processes to support the production operations with minimal impact;
· Ensuring that facilities installations, machines and equipment meeting compliance standards and government regulations;
· To perform FMEA on problems and their causes and institute corrective and preventive actions to eliminate recurrence;
· Responsible to manage cost, stocks of supplies and equipment;
· Responsible to maintaining statistical and financial records;
· Responsible to ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
· Carry out ad hoc assignment as instructed by the superior.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.