GAMUDA LAND SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Executive/Senior Executive - QS (Horizon Hills - Johor) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- establishment of net unit rates and cost estimates
- prepare enquiries for material, labour and plant quotations
- site visits, site valuations and reports
- liaison with external consultants
- inter-departmental coordination activities
- review measurement of quantities and calculation
- total cost summary and reports
- supervising the compilation of tender documents
- submission of tenders
- tender review
3) Assisting in cost control of Preliminary Budget throughout project phases.
- assessing the tender estimates of Consultant Quantity Surveyors
- assessing and reporting on the Tenderers’ quotation
- preparing the department’s estimated Budget for works specified
5) Assist site management in preparation of Variation Works and Progress Claims.
6) Monitoring and evaluating all RFVs, variation orders, contractual claims and settlement of Final Account.
7) Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the management.
8) Pre-Contract Stage
b) Pre-qualification of tenderers
Source and identify suitable tenderers, evaluation and recommendation of tenderers to participate in tender as per
c) Cost analysis
I review pretender estimates, analyse on tenders submitted.
II elemental cost analysis for building and infra-structure works.
III carry out cost economic study of alternative specification and design.
d) Review tender and contract document.
e) Assist in coordination of procurement exercise, which include calling of tender, review tender report, attend tender
f) Review and rationalization of rates.
b) Review quotation or claim for variation works submitted by contractors.
c) Review final account.
d) Monitoring contractual status.
e) Assisting in cost control by monitoring and evaluating RFVs.
f) Assist in preparation of financial statement.
b) Collate and compile cost data report.
c) Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the management
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Quantity Surveying or Building Technology
- Required skill(s): costing, estimating, Knowledge of Pre and Post contract activities.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Minimum 2 ~ 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in HORIZON HILLS,ISKANDAR PUTERI.
- Preferably Junior/Senior Executives specializing in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Hard working, initiative & able to interact with all staff.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.