Hong Leong Bank Berhad is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Executive, Operation & Customer Service (Desa Cemerlang Branch, Johor) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Provide superior customer service to walk-in customers and contribute to expected levels of CSAT (Customer Satisfaction) scores and Mystery Shopping Results;
- Carry clear targets for specific products – CASA and FD Book growth and account opening, cross selling of PL, Credit Cards, Portfolio Sales and ASBF Funding and any other product as deemed fit for Branch Ops;
- Learn and use I-Pads/other devices (if applicable to branch) for customer service/ cross selling;
- Perform Meeter-Greeter/Navigator role on rotational basis / as applicable;
- Assist in calling up customers for service / sales interactions;
- Step out of the branch to meet customers for service / sales discussions occasionally / as applicable;
- Support Bank’s Digital Transformation initiatives including Connect Penetration and OTC Transaction migration;
- Accept assignments as required to maintain adequate staffing levels throughout branch network;
- Carry out Branch RCSA through sample checking and effective rectification as applicable;
- Accept and process transactions (deposits, withdrawals, Remittances, ANSB and any other products launched by the Bank) in a timely and accurate manner;
- Over-ride transactions as per Bank defined transaction limits;
- Read, understand and comply with Bank’s internal SOPs as applicable;
- Be on stand-by during weekend for SST activities, as and when applicable;
- Perform Relief CSOM/2nd Liner functions as and when applicable;
- Responsible for overall branch cash holding and end of day cash balancing (applicable for Chief Cashier);
- Comply with staff rotation guidelines through inter-branch/region transfer as part of operational risk mitigation;
- Observe and comply with the Bank’s Code of Conduct & Ethics;
- Maintain confidentiality of customers and Bank’s information in a responsible manner;
- Keep a clean, organized work area and maintain a professional appearance;
- Attend all trainings as applicable including e-learning/Workday;
- Filing of reports;.
- Where needed, assist in branch housekeeping activities, including but not limited to moving of carton boxes, retrieving of vouchers from storage, etc;
- Carry out other duties as assigned periodically.
- Supervise clerical / other staff where applicable;
- Support a conducive working environment among team members.
- Organizational (organizational responsibilities)
- Represent HLB in relationship building with the community’
- Provide support to the Branch Manager/Customer Service and Operations Manager to deliver the expected levels of customer service, cross-selling (for products applicable) and contribute to operational control and compliance as specified by the Bank.
- Degree/Diploma Holder
- Related working experience in financial institution or related field
- Possess customer interaction / cash handling / transaction processing / sales experience
- Basic banking knowledge
- High level of integrity and accountability
- Excellent service mindset and communication skills and cross selling skills
- Professional appearance and courtesy
- FIMM / UT license
- PCE & TBE license
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.