Flex is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Equipment Engineer - (WD102146) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
- Through troubleshooting, identifies machine malfunctions and isolates the failure mechanism.
- Repairs the failure mechanism in the most cost-effective manner.
- Performs preventive maintenance at specified intervals and schedules.
- Performs calibrations and re-qualifications on equipment at specified intervals and schedules.
- Assists process technicians and engineers with the installation and removal of process equipment.
- Analyzes and implements corrective action reports and process tracking mechanisms.
- Records times and problems in equipment logs.
- Provides daily equipment functioning activity information.
- Sets up standard and special purpose laboratory equipment to test, evaluate and calibrate other instruments and test equipment.
- Disassembles instruments and equipment and inspects components for defects.
- Aligns repairs, replaces and balances component parts and circuitry.
- Devises formulas to solve problems in measurements and calibrations.
- Assists engineers in formulating test, calibration, repair and evaluation plans and procedures to maintain precision accuracy of measuring, recording and indicating instruments and equipment.
- May require travel to other Flex sites or equipment vendors' locations.
- Highest level may perform both software and hardware maintenance.
- Possesses a Degree in related discipline
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of working experience in the related field is required
- Fresh graduate will be considered
Flex is a leading sketch-to-scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help make the world Live Smarter™, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets. For more information please visit our careers page at www.flex.com.
- Industry: Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing
- Type: Public Company
- NASDAQ: FLEX
- Headquarters: 2 Changi South Lane, Singapore, 486123
- Company Size: 10,001+ employees
- Website: www.flex.com
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.