CTI International (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Engineering Supervisor (Manufacturing) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Manage and lead Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering teams to:
- Front end engineering to review special customer engineering/manufacturing requirements and resolve all issues before releasing to Production
- Support Engineering customers with part/product designing for manufacturability
- R&D special process to ensure Production is equipped with the right manufacturing capability to meet customer criteria
- Project Management of high value products
- Manage and lead Mechanical/Manufacturing teams to:
- R&D special processes to satisfy both internal/external customer
- Develop methodologies to improve quality and/or reduce operational cost
- Develop and coordinate training for internal end users and provide maintenance requirements if applicable
- Develop new manufacturing capabilities to enhance the site’s marketability
- Project management of NTI to completion
- Manage and lead team of Mechanical Engineer team to:
- Directly work with Sales on new business/marketing engagements
- Strategic manufacturing/quality planning on special projects and instruct sales on how to quote
- DFx projects with customer engineering to win business and instruct sales on how to quote
- DFx per customers’ requirements to increase sales and/or improve profitability
- DFx per internal customers to improve quality and/or reduce operational cost
- FEA Analysis per customer requirements
- Create models/drawings for customers/suppliers/internal mfg and quality use
- Resolve design issues for internal/external customers with mechanical, cost, material and quality limitations
- Design and Develop manufacturing/quality/sales process to maximize efficiencies and manufacturing stability
- Manage and lead team of Manufacturing Engineer team to:
- Manage, review, disposition and implement controls for site RTY
- Manage, review, disposition and implement PPRI/PPRII
- Design and Develop manufacturing process for high value products, high quantity runs and product transfers from other CHawk sites
- Identify System Designs for Cost/Quality/Efficiency Control per CHawk’s values
- Contract manufacturing management
- Create WI, OMS and Training documents as needed for special processes
- Resolve equipment, quality issues or documentation issues for production parts
- Identify continuous process improvements
- Should cost matrix as needed to reduce cost or improve quality to increase potential business
- Directly work with Quality and Production teams to improve processes (efficiency, accuracy, i.e.)
- Resolve Quality and Production issues to sustain/improve customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Great arbitrary power and good organizational skills
- Ability to motivate the employees and take responsibility for the operations
- Team player and possess great organizational leadership skills
- Great knowledge about technical, business and financial skills
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Extensive experience in working with stakeholders to create hiring strategies to develop quality teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum 5 years of similar responsibilities in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum 3 years of mechanical designing and FEA analysis
- SolidWorks (proficient in creating models and drawings) is preferred but not required
- Minimum of 5 years’ Experience in Plastic Manufacturing
- Six sigma Certification is preferred but not required
- Hands on experience
CHawk Groups of Companies headquarter is located in the heart of Silicon Valley in San Francisco Bay area. With its fully owned subsidiary in Singapore (CTI Int'l (Singapore) Pte Ltd.), headquarter of Asia Pacific, China (CTI Int'l (Suzhou) Co., Ltd) and Malaysia (CTI Int'l (M) Sdn. Bhd. With our future facility expansion plan, CHawk Technology is bound to grow with its global and regional customers.
CHawk Group of Companies core competencies are in low to medium volume plastic components manufacturing and module assembly that serves equipment manufacturers in semiconductor, electronics medical, biomedical, solar, green energy, oil and gas, testing instruments and other industrial equipment.
- Commitment to Customer Service
- Operational Excellence
- Innovative Technology
- Transparent and Dependable
- Respect for Human Talent
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.