Seagate International (Johor) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Engineering Specialist (Alum Process Technician Support) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Support Process Engineering with process and equipment qualifications
- Handle and solve production spike case issues related to process following process OCAPs and CAPA
- Check and monitor the process KPIV and KPOV, act if encounter any abnormality
- Perform process evaluation and improvement project assign by engineer such as yield and product quality improvement
- Ensure productivity achieved target by reducing machine down time and effectively troubleshoot issue at production line
- Ensure IDM achieved set target by controlling IDM usage by shiftly basis
- Monitor SPC charts by shiftly basis to maintain and improve process and tool capability
- Communicate with team members on a regular basis regarding spike case issues and perform improvement project
- · Ensure OEE targets are met by contributing to cycle time issues when required
- Experience and knowledge in Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent
- Able to inherently understand processes
- Good analytical skills especially when doing process evaluation or tests
- Have excellent observational skills to identify any shift in current process control
- Willing to receive and implement continuous proposed improvement activities
- Proficiency in the equipment used by employer.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- QC 7 Tools/8D CAPA/6 Sigma knowledge will be advantage
- Able to work on Shift (Morning/Night) and Rest day or Public Holiday
- Process engineering in manufacturing/production
- Machine troubleshooting, parameter setting and machine qualification
- Statistical tools and data analysis (Control chart / 7QC Tools / 8DCAPA / 6 Sigma)
- Effective application of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
Located in Johor Bahru’s technology park, our office is one of the largest electronics component manufacturers in Johor. On site, we encourage employees to lead active and healthy lives. The facility offers an in-house gym as well as a cafeteria offering healthier menu options. Employees have fun and build strong relationships by participating in many sports, recreation and cultural activities like badminton, soccer and chess tournaments. We’re also proud to give back to the greater Johor community through many STEM volunteer activities.
Since 1978, Seagate has been creating precision-engineered data storage technologies that deliver superior capacity, speed, safety, and performance. We help people harness and maximize the datasphere.
Seagate couldn't do any of that without its employees—a diverse workforce of 40,000 creative, hard-working, passionate people all over the world. From the Silicon Valley, the United Kingdom, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Thailand, through China, our people are proud to embody the values of integrity, innovation, and inclusion.
Fortune's "World's Most Admired Companies" -- 2013
WayUp - Top 100 Internship Program – 2020
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.