Aimflex Systems Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Engineering Assistant (Mechanical) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
What will your role be:
- Complete given task on time.
- Problem identifying, analysis and solving.
- Onsite buy off and support when required.
- Ensure on-site service and training reports are well documented.
- Act on the content of customer complaints, carry out preventive measures at customer site operations
- Able to provide full technical support for custom-made machine’s upgrade and modifications, engineering onsite support, etc.
- Submit service reports and report to the supervisor in time.
- Keep all tools in good working condition.
- Keep the working area clean and organized, carry out 5S at the customer site.
- Other tasks assigned by the company from time to time.
Essential skills and requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have own transportation.
- Initiative and quick learner.
- Have working experience in engineering field will be an added advantage (optional).
- Able to understand engineering drawing (optional).
- Able to work at weekend or public holiday.
- Willing to work onsite and overseas when required.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering - Mechanical or equivalent.
- Able to work independently.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
AIMFLEX is a public listed company on the ACE Market of Bursa Malaysia with primary activities in design, manufacturing and modification of specialised automation machines. We also provide maintenance & technical support services for the manufactured machine. AIMFLEX operation governed by experienced key management team with strong technical expertise and are backed by industry-certified project managers and engineers. AIMFLEX comprises of a group of dedicated and specialized engineers who have in depth knowledge of test and manufacturing process as well as system design and integration. AIMFLEX in-house expertise and capability are able to assist manufacturer to improve efficiency of manufacturing and quality of product.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.