Sime Darby Industrial is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Engineer, Project position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Material Science or others related field
• At least 3 years’ of working experience in project management
• Possess good interpersonal communication skills and analytical thinking in addition to positive aptitude and attitude,
• Proficient in spoken & written English and Bahasa Melayu.
• Lead and supervise the overall progress of assigned projects and its execution
• Manage and plan the resources for assigned project and ensure project costing within budget.
• Assist the project management scopes, specification & schedules for projects.
• Ensure end product/finished goods are of good quality and conformed to the specification and requirement of the customers and compliance to statutory requirement.
• Prepare the project reports as required by customers or/and from immediate superior
• Monitor the vendor for the projects by ensuring their efficiency & effectiveness and all fabrication activities.
• Monitor the project schedule is being followed effectively by vendors and always come up with expediting plan.
• Update job progress to Sales and Accounts Department in relation to invoice billing to customer.
• Review the project drawings, material procurement and receiving, construction schedule, inspection progress and all document during any project execution.
• Ensure proper document control and only approved documentation are used for project execution in the Company.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.