Sunway Berhad is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Engineer - Project (Johor) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Supervise construction site to make sure the project progression is on track and completed on time.
- Ensure manpower, authorities approval, machinery and equipment, company products as well as site condition are ready before the commencement of the site work.
- Arrange delivery of Interlocking Concrete Pavers to sites accurately and ensure the delivery is on schedule.
- Supervise main or sub-contractor’s work to ensure the workmanship meets customer and company’s expectation and requirement.
- Attend to site meeting with clients or site personnel, discuss and troubleshoot any problem or dispute on site.
- Control and reduce material usage and wastage control to contain and reduce project expenditure without compromising the quality requirement.
- Identify site technical issues and propose solutions with professional technical knowledge then corrective action to be implemented to avoid reoccurrence of the same issues.
- Prepare and submit monthly progress claim according to given deadline.
- Report site progress weekly to line manager to keep the management informed of the latest progress of all projects in hand.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Preferable 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in construction site management with strong planning and organisation skill.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Mobile and able to travel around Southern region.
Sunway believes that sustainability is the key to building enduring communities. Our unique Build-Own-Operate business model powers the growth of the sustainable integrated townships of Sunway City in Selangor, Sunway City Ipoh and Sunway Iskandar in Johor, which span 5,000 acres.
Our three public-listed companies—Sunway Berhad, Sunway Construction, and Sunway REIT, with a combined market capitalisation of RM 15 billion—form a real-estate value chain that exemplifies socially responsible business practices, evidenced by their listing on the FTSE4Good Bursa Malaysia Index.
At Sunway, we are committed to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDG), and continue to align our business strategies to meet the needs of our communities in line with the SDG agenda. The Jeffrey Sachs Center on Sustainable Development, established at Sunway University in 2016, serves as a hub for the education and advancement of sustainability across Southeast Asia. The Center is the first of its kind in Asia. Through the Jeffrey Cheah Foundation, we provide disadvantaged and deserving young adults access to quality education by disbursing scholarships exceeding RM330 million as of 2017.
We also consider our Environmental, Economic, and Social (EES) impact in our everyday business decisions – from our policies and social initiatives to day-to-day operations – so that we deliver enduring growth for thriving communities. In all that we do, we are driven by our core values of Integrity, Humility, Excellence.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.