Omega Integration Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for ENGINEER - MANAGER, PROJECT & SYSTEM DESIGN (JB & KL) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
To manage and execute the projects to be cost effective, timely delivery, quality standards and meets client expectation. Candidate with vast years of experiences and proven track record can be consider for senior position.
- Review BOM from sales team, checking all the design specification, requirement, rules and regulations.
- Attend project kick-off meeting and clarify project issues.
- Clarification with supplier. RFQ and confirm on technical design.
- Support project leader to clarify issues and inquiries by client.
- Prepare engineering design documentation and drawing according to Omega VDRL.
- Meeting with vendor / supplier to clarify technical issues within 1 meeting.
- Source for new vendor / supplier to meet product requirement.
- Assist Procurement and QESH to fill in AVL form by new vendor, response time within 1 week.
- Prepare ‘Purchase Request’ to purchase from supplier within 1 day after document approval
- Follow up with Procurement Team on the ETA of the equipment.
- Inspect incoming items and confirm tally to Purchase Order, and in good condition.
- Equipment withdrawal and hand over to assembly team to start with assembly process.
- Follow up with assembly team during assembly process.
- FAT setup in FAT room.
- Liaise with QEHS team for IAT arrangement.
- FAT with client and end user with successful completion.
- Packing and delivery preparation.
- Provide technical support for service team during commissioning.
- Conduct testing and commissioning at customer’s site.
- Revise documents and drawings according to mark-up by service engineer.
- Prepare Vendor Data Book for handover to client / end user.
- Any other duties assigned by immediate superior.
- Requirements:Possess a degree in Telecommunications/Electronics/Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- A minimum 2 years of experience in the Marine/Offshore /Oil and Gas industry.
- More than 3 years of related working experience in Design and Testing in Telecommunication Systems, preferably for Offshore Marine / Oil and Gas industries
- Good Knowledge on one or two of the following: telecommunication/ fire and gas detection and public announcement systems, navigation systems.
- Willing to travel and staying overseas
- Able to work independently and meet schedules.
- Proficient in 3 of following systems: PAGA, Page Party, CCTV, LAN, Meteorological, Radar, Access Control System etc.
- Mature, organized, meticulous, task-oriented, able to handle task independently
- A good team player and able to communicate well in English (both written & spoken)
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Kajang/Bangi/Serdang.