Cape EMS Manufacturing (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for ENGINEER position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Manage a team of technicians to establish and maintain manufacturing control systems for equipment, process, product, automation, and box build.
- Design an optimized manufacturing processes flow to meet customer product quality and delivery.
- Develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing methods driving on quality, cost and yield improvement.
- Analyze and plan workforce utilization, space requirements, workflow, design layout of equipment, workspace for maximum efficiency and automation implementation.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving all equipment/processes related to efficiency, cycle times, capacity and capabilities.
- Coordinate with customers to determine product specifications and design changes.
- Participate in early NPI involvement & new capabilities readiness for mass production.
- To lead a team of QC inspector to ensure all products shipped to clients are comply to specification & requirement.
- Preparation of product Control Plan, layout sampling procedures, develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and/or production equipment.
- Responsible on the final disposition decision of any non-conformance raw material/component/ finish goods.
- Coordinate inspectors engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product or process quality and reliability.
- Preparation of training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities.
- Supports Product Engineers and Quality Managers with customer interfaces as necessary on quality related issues.
- Assures data availability and integrity for all quality related data. Consolidates and reports quality results.
- Initiates corrective action requests as needed and tracks to satisfactory completion.
- Assists with development and implementation of quality audits.
- Responsible for developing, applying, revising, and maintaining quality standards for processing materials into partially finished or finished products.
- Analyses reported and returned products and recommends corrective action.
- Design maintenance strategies, procedures, and method.
- Carry out routine maintenance work and respond to equipment faults.
- Diagnose breakdown problems, control maintenance tools, stores, and equipment.
- Deal with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs and work with specialist equipment, such as programmable logic controllers (PLC), which control machinery on factory assembly lines.
- Write maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines and ensure there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns.
- Inspecting equipment and conducting routine maintenance.
- Servicing, replacing old or faulty equipment and removing old equipment and installing new machines.
- Troubleshooting equipment malfunctions, proving technical support and training on new equipment.
- Responding to customer callouts.
- Adhering to all safety and performance regulations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, in related field.
- At least 3-year(s) of working experience in engineering programs, major on electronics (PCBA) commodities.
- Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
- Candidate with engineering background under the EMS environment will have added advantage
- Experience in working with customers directly.
We Are One of the Malaysia Based Contract Manufacturer (CM) Specialize In The EMS SMT Manufacturing And Box Built Assembly Of Electronical Products In The Field Of Wireless Communication.
We were established in 2010
Group Established 1996
Paid Up Capital RM 20 Million
Factory Area 150,000 Sq Ft
Quality System ISO9001 & 14001 ISO13485:2003
Total Staff Strength: 300
To support its business expansion, we invite dynamic, committed, self-motivated and qualified candidates to join our team.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.