Company Confidential is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Electrical Engineer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To maintain and troubleshoot machine electrical failure.
- To support HOD in electrical scope of day to day machine operation including conduct monitoring checklist, executing maintenance work and report preparation.
- Responsible to Environmental Safety and Health aspect of operation.
- To carry out routine checks of HT/LV electrical installation, preventive maintenance, operation and troubleshooting.
- Involve in plant improvement and engineering projects.
- Responsible for spare parts (MRO) management.
- Analyze and prepare report for monthly warehouse DIO for spare parts.
- To evaluate options based on the engineering principles and rationale for decision making
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial or related discipline)
- Minimum 3—5 years of working experience in manufacturing industry, prefer with experience with project management and execution.
- Familiar working with machinary electrical & PLC
- Strong leadership, organizing and analytical skills with ability to lead execution works and resolve issues in team environment.
- Good communication skills and able to interact with levels of employees in the company.
- Result oriented and able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge in AutoCad drawing, Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint and working knowledge in ISO 9001, ISO 14001, HACCP, GMP is preferred.
- Working experience with equipment maintenance is an added advantage.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.