Saint-Gobain Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for EHS Executives position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Provide timely reporting to both Plant Manager and Country EHS Manager.
- Control and manage day to day EHS activities and involvement in EHS control at plant site.
- Broadcast the Group, Sector, Activity and Delegation EHS standard and guidelines to all staff.
- Develop, implement and maintain site EHS policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Provide expert advice and support on EHS issues to Plant Manager, Head of Departments and others Section Head in ensuring compliance and adherence to existing local legislation, Group’s policy and Standards and best industry practices.
- Participate and advise Project Team on EHS requirements in design and installation of new or modified facilities and equipment; and the management of contractors during turnaround within the site.
- Liaise with local authorities such as DOSH, DOE, BOMBA, etc. on matter pertaining to Environment, Health and Safety.
- Coordinate, monitor, review and prepare reports on site EHS activities implementation, progress and performance (which include monitoring and analysing the statistic and trend) and acts as the communication link in the site.
- Participate and advice in the development of site’s EHS annual objectives, targets and action plans and formulation of EHS capital and operating expenditure.
- Conduct regular site audit and inspections, and to provide recommendation with follow up to ensure EHS performance improvement.
- Participate in accident investigation and make sure all incidents and serious near-misses are fully investigated, close out and suitably communicated.
- Coach, train and enhance the EHS awareness, knowledge and skill of the staffs and contractor within the site in equipping them with knowledge to work safely.
- Control, manage and improve all matters pertaining to personal protective equipment and safety equipment.
- Plan, conduct and coordinate EHS related training which will increase proficiency in safe work practices and promote EHS consciousness.
- To carry out any additional duties as and when required, which is not specified above.
- Poses at least a Diploma in Safety.
- Minimum 3 years working experiences managing Environment, Health and Safety in manufacturing industry.
- Working knowledge of ISO based system such as ISO 9001 14001
- Self-motivated, good communication & inter personal skills.
- Candidate must willing to work in Johor (Seelong for temporary and Tanjung Langsat for permanently)
A worldwide leader in the habitat and construction markets
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.