Biocon Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for EHS Deputy Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Assist the EHS Manager in ensuring the effective implementation of Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Management System
- Track site EHS performance against agreed targets and ensure that all external and internal reporting requirements are satisfied in a timely and accurate manner.
- To lead in risk assessment such as HAZOP, FMEA, HIRADC etc
- To lead in the implementation of Industrial Hygiene best practices across the plant (R&D, Production, Laboratory, Tank Farm etc)
- Will ensure that arrangements are in place to make all level of Managers and staff aware of their legal obligations relating to EHS
- Will ensure the creation, maintenance, review and updating of policies, standards and procedures relating to EHS
- Establish and maintain the Emergency Response Team (Fire Fighter, First Aider, Hazmat team, etc) as required to respond to particular risk situations/issues and develop training and make recommendations.
- Provide necessary advice, guidance, and support to all parts of the business on Occupational Health, Safety and Risk matters and monitor compliance with company policy and legal requirements.
- Ensure that Occupational Health and Safety objectives are set, agreed and measured taking into account the site requirements.
- Contribute to the elaboration and implementation of a safety concept in important construction or installation projects
- Ensure the follow up of the accidental situation, the analysis and determination of accidents causes, advise management about preventive and corrective measures.
- Organize for the different units a continuous safety and security education and training program for management and employees
- Supervise and help to create, organize, equip and train the different specialized groups dealing with safety and/or security, such as Safety Committe team, internal fire fighter, First Aid Team and Hazardous material group.
- Establish EHS weekly, monthly reports.
- Degree/Masters in Occupational Safety & Health or engineering or science discipline.
- Posseses the certificate of Safety and Health Officer from NIOSH. Registered with DOSH as a competent SHO will be an added advantage.
- Good technical knowledge on Industrial Hygiene (at least 3 to 5 years)
- Technically competent in Industrial Chemical Management (at least 3 to 5 years) in a pharmaceutical/manufacturing plant
- Lead Auditor of ISO 45001:2018
- Well serve with NFPA standards, fire fighting equipment operation and maintenance (Deluge system, Johnson Controls system)
- Must be fluent in English - Written and Spoken
- Proactive, honest, driven for results and Intergrity
- Able to work with all levels of employees
- Good public relations and able to work in a team
- Able to influence employees through enthusiasm and passion for EHS improvement
- Able to present in front of top management and employees
- Self motivator and good coaching skills
The attached document speaks about the journey and the many challenges and milestones encountered along the way. It talks of the Human Capital strategy of the company and how the Malaysia story is embedded in the same.
There were several steps which led to the success and many of them were differentiated with innovative ideas and sharp business acumen.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.