Consports (M) Sdn Bhd Vacancies E-Commerce Executive
Consports (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for E-Commerce Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Be a part of our burgeoning e-commerce business. We’re looking for an experienced and highly capable E-commerce Executive to take ownership of our websites.
You will provide strategic and technical expertise to the team, with skills to grow and enhance our online presence, revenue, traffic, user experience, conversion rate and AOV.
You should possess a genuine interest in the e-commerce landscape and constantly monitor the industry for trends and developments that can be implemented or adopted in our business.
· Oversee the e-commerce business of Malaysia market;
· Monitoring the day-to-day activity on the site and its overall performance to achieve goals, such as improving user experience, increasing website traffic and sales, and developing brand loyalty;
· Lead and implement the e-commerce strategy in partnership with the sales & marketing team to maximize sales through all the relevant e-commerce channels;
· Be primarily responsible for all activities revolving around our third-party e-commerce platforms, including (but not limited to) new product uploads; conceptualising and executing marketing campaigns; inventory management; order processing and packing;
· Keep a promotion calendar, track all e-commerce marketing efforts, analyse data, and use your findings to improve your strategies;
· Processing online orders and liaising with warehouse & logistics partners for pick up;
· Attending to customers enquiries and provide good customer service;
· Maintain and coordinate communications with relevant external vendors/agencies where applicable;
· Monitor traffic progress using various metrics and submit timely performance reports;
· Plan SEO and organic traffic strategy optimisations and continuous improvement;
· Either work with an agency to drive traffic to site from SEM or have the skills to run the ad campaigns internally;
· Strong analytical skills and experience with data to deliver reporting and actionable insights;
· Keep up to date with industry trends and emerging technology to identify opportunities to grow the e-commerce channel and drive online sales performance;
· Ensures full compliance to the legal, ethical, cultural and social issues of e-commerce; and
· Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
We’re looking for:
· A highly motivated person who is both strategic and hands on. You’ll be passionate about the e-commerce sector and highly attuned to the industry. You must possess strong communications skills and be able to manage internal and external stakeholders, always ensuring the best possible outcomes for the business. This is an analytical role that needs a high level of attention to detail and commercial nous.
· You don’t have to know everything, nor every system inside out and backwards. But you must be hungry to acquire knowledge and constantly improve your skills.
Key Skills & Requirements
· A minimum of three years’ experience in a comparable e-commerce role;
· Experience with working at a regional e-commerce player is a plus;
· Strong understanding of E-commerce platforms, Google Analytics, Facebook Business, Google Ads;
· Understanding of onsite merchandising and how it can be used to drive sales is a bonus;
· Fantastic written and verbal communication skills;
· Self-starter with an innate desire to drive growth and improvement;
· A positive, collaborative and solutions focussed attitude;
· Creative, organized and highly analytical;
· Skills and knowledge of:
· E-commerce metrics
· Analytics data
· UX and UI, web design, web development, usability, search and conversion optimisation.
You will be data-driven, as a and strong analytical mindset is a must to succeed in this role but will be net-savvy, familiar with web & e-commerce technologies, content management systems, product databases, online marketing;
You will be self-motivated, proactive, able to work effectively in an autonomous environment; and you will possess strong project management skills, capability to manage several initiatives in parallel.
Consports (M) Sdn Bhd established since 1994. We are the sole Agent of Converse and Everlast products in Malaysia. We have our wholesalers and retail dealers overall whole Malaysia for all kinds of footwear, sportwears and all other products. We are looking for proactive people, with the zeal to excel together with the company to join our team.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.