Hatten Group Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Director of Operations, Complex (Based in Melaka) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible in upkeeping the operations of our company’s facilities such as complex and building.
- To ensure the functionality of all related tasks for the complex and building to be at its optimal level, aside to developing maintenance procedures and preventive maintenance process. These tasks encompass housekeeping, security, landscape, fit out and logistics.
- Required to lead and develop a team of Facility Managers and Operation Managers to drive up the overall value of properties under management.
- Create staff schedules for workweek and night coverage Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations.
- Source, hire and train helpers and maintenance staff.
- Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that all maintenance operations are done in accordance with company policy and OSHA guidelines.
- Developing and implementing a (proactive) maintenance program.
- Forecasting, ordering, and price negotiation for spare parts inventory.
- To manage and support leasing team on coordination with Fit out in work related to tenants.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Others), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in maintenance work environment of complex or building.
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- Technically sound and knowledgeable in operations, facilities and general maintenance.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Melaka.
- Contract position(s) available.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Kedah, Kuala Lumpur, Kelantan, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Penang, Pahang, Perak, Perlis, Selangor, Terengganu, Labuan, Putrajaya.