PCI Private Limited is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Demand Planner / Analyst (Based in Malaysia, 1 year contract, WFH) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Review customers’ forecast and order and propose loading in MRP
- Liaise and follow up with customers on delivery schedule
- Monitor & work with Buyer to expedite materials for production & delivery
- Minimize shipment backlogs and maintain inventory at an optimum level
- Maintain forecast waterfall report and line of balance report for internal review
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Supply Chain/Logistics
- Minimum 3 years’ of relevant experience
- Familiar with ERP systems, preferably SAP
- High level of confidence in analysing and working with numbers
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro-active and able to work independently in fast-paced environment
- Attractive remuneration package (13th month bonus & completion bonus)
- Annual leave, paid sick leave and medical coverage entitlements
- 5 days work week (Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm)
- Remote work arrangements (Working from home)
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Singapore.