AWH International Logistics Sdn Bhd Vacancies Customer Service Senior Executive
AWH International Logistics Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Customer Service Senior Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Customer Service Senior Executive – Freight Forwarding
The CSSE is responsible for the coordination of all freight forwarding functions such as opening job files, production of internal documentation, updating freight status, assisting and advising customers of arrival, and departure, arranging deliveries, processing invoices and handling e-mail queries from customers and overseas partners.
- Adhere to AWHV policy and procedures and ensure that all work is carried out to pre-set service levels
- Disciplined and professional attitude must be displayed at all times
- All communications via telephone, email, Facsimile etc. are to be handled in a professional manner
- Ensure all areas of Finance (Vendor Invoices, Clearing Invoices, FSL) are handled/maintained to company standard and all queries are addressed and resolved as soon as possible
- Maximize profitability on all files handled as well as to be cost conscious at all times
- Credit checks all files according to AWHV policy and escalate irregularities where appropriate
- Ensure all filing, both physical and electronic, is done regularly, tidily and accurately
- All correspondence, relevant to a specific job file, must be kept in the job file at all times
- All actions must be recorded on the job files
- To build close, strong relationships with all our Customers, Overseas agents and Service providers, as well as within our AWH Group of companies
- To identify areas of our business which require improvements i.e.: operational processes, cost control, customer service, attention to detail and work with your colleagues to resolve accordingly
- Provide 1st class customer service as well as pay attention to detail at all times
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by your Supervisor/ Manager
Skills and Experiences
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Marketing, Logistics/ Transportation, Maritime Studies or equivalent
- Candidate with at least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field may also apply for this position, ideally in air and sea freight experiences
- Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia, English or Mandarin (additional advantage)
- Knowledgeable in SAP system, Custom formalities and other logistics will be an added advantage
- To be prepared to learn all aspects of the team’s work with desire and ability to provide cover and assistance on a regular basis
- Ability to work independently, efficiently and a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Have strong customer orientated with proactive attitude
- Candidate should process a desire to progress within the team demonstrating the ability to take on more responsibility as senior personnel
Working area: Puteri Harbour, Iskandar Puteri, Johor
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.