Hong Leong Bank Berhad is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Customer Service Operations Manager (Batu Pahat) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Champions service performance within the branch (queue management, complaint handling, customer experience).
- Approve, Review and Audit Teller and Related Branch Financial Transactions (End of Day Financial Transaction Checking, Balancing, Reconciliation, etc.) in order to Prevent and Detect Fraud and Errors.
- Staff Capacity planning (staff leave administration & relief arrangements).
- Comply to Bank’s internal control and procedures.
- Ensure Self-Audit Check is carried out diligently as required.
- Relief functions as and when required (BM).
- Oversees the Day to Day Activities of Subordinate Tellers and Customer Service Executives.
- Train and coach Tellers and Customer Service Executives.
- Represent HLB in relationship building with community.
- Process improvement and cost down initiatives.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree Holder. SPM/STPM with related working experience.
- Service Oriented Mindset.
- Strong Cross-selling experience.
- Banking operations, knowledge in FSA, ECM, ABM Rules, BASEL II.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Related working experience in Branch Banking Operations.
- Required Certification/Licensing : PCE (general) and PCE (life).
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.