Westlite Dormitory Management Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Job Description :
- To attend to phone calls and attend to all walk-in queries pertaining to booking of dormitory units.
- Perform all kinds of routine administrative and filing duties.
- To maintain a database of clients requesting units, with their contact details and details of their request. This list must be reviewed periodically and clients who no longer require accommodation must be deleted.
- To liaise with potential clients on Sales enquiries in the absence of Sales Manager or Sales Executive.
- Prepare and issuing of Letter of Offer, Tenancy agreement and Commercial agreement
- Liaise and Follow up with customers for the signing of ‘Letter Offer and Tenancy Agreement’ and Commercial Agreement.
- To maintain and ensure all the documentation is fulfil the audit requirement.
- To follow-up and prepare the expiring tenancy agreement in monthly.
- Prepare and submit the Tenancy Agreement to stamping of LHDN via online.
- Received any complaints and feedback from customers & resolved the problem with the respective departments.
- To Prepare and issuing monthly Billing report on 15hb (Advanced Billing) & 30hb (Arrear Billing) for all dorms.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting as and when requested from Sales Manager & Finance Manager
- Prepare customers survey report,customers retention and sale forecast annually.
- To prepare Credit Note/Waive liaise with CSA.
- Assist Sales Manager in routine matters.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM, Diploma or Degree in any field.
- At least 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Good negotiation skill.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently.
We are one of the leading independent dormitory owner-operators in Malaysia and Singapore, and fast expanding our footprint in the region. Driven by a passion to care for workers, we adopt a holistic approach to providing quality community living for our residents.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.