Jas Worldwide (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Customer Service position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow, meeting clients requirements
- Daily coordination & correspond with clients, service providers and internal team.
- Prepare required documents for international transportation.
- Working with approved Service Provider for Customs declaration and all those requirement related to Customs or government agency for all shipments.
- Monitor shipment status/reports to ensure total customer satisfaction
- Interact with our customers in a courteous manner, arranging their shipments, meeting customer service standards
- Coordinate/ update and negotiate rates with our contracted/approved service providers in procuring space and services.
- Managing intercompany quote inquires and ad-hoc quotation for existing customers
- Ensure accurate and timely clients, intercompany and vendors invoicing
- Ensure all client invoices are submitted/dispatched to client on-time.
- Validating vendor invoices and accruals timely
- Operate in accordance to all internal policies and procedures such as Cargo Wise Operational Process Standards and external government regulations or customer policies / requirements.
- Understand department process flow, constantly looking for areas of improved efficiency. Utilize tools as required and recommended by the Supervisor/Manager
- Ensure all customers standard operating procedures are followed as per the SOP set up.
- Work with the team on meeting KPI standards, as per the company’s procedures
The company was founded in 1978 in Milan, Italy. From modest beginnings by the late 1980’s JAS had expanded its offices in Europe and the Far East to include Milan, Rome, Florence and Tokyo to meet the demands of its growing customer base. By 1988 JAS became the #1 ranked IATA Freight Forwarder in Italy.
In the 1990’s JAS was expanding into the Americas with the opening of a network of offices both in North and South America. At the 25 year anniversary meeting held in 2003, the office network had grown to representation in over 240 offices with more than 4000++ employees.
JAS has utilized its strength in the Italian market to fuel its growth in other areas of the world as well. JAS is a traditional freight forwarder in the sense that forwarding services are the foundation of the group and the reason behind its explosive growth. JAS’ solid freight forwarding background has fostered expansion into areas outside of its traditional offerings, secure in the knowledge that there is a firm foundation for all such Value Added Services.
- Oil & Energy
- Government Logistic
- EPC project
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Penang.