Startek is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Customer Relations Officer (Any field study-Fresh graduate are welcome to apply) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Various Allowances
- Attractive Incentives
- Annual Leave
- Sick Leave
- Full Training Provided
- Subsidized accommodation (if needed)
- Shuttle service provided based on specific location. (JB Area)
- Able to work on Rotating Shift (24/7)
- Fluent English and Bahasa languages
- Must be energetic, positive minded and good team player
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizen
- At least SPM graduate who are interested to start their career in a call center are also encourage to apply
- Handling all outbound calls
- To exceed customers expectation in terms of customer service & accurate information
- Work in a team to achieve the required KPI elements and SLA
- Internal Job Posting: opportunity to apply to transfer within Startek Malaysia or to other Startek locations worldwide at the discreation on Management.
- Startek hires from across the globe so there is an opportunity to interact with people from different cultures and ethnicity (Europe, Asia Pacific, etc)
- Career Path: Executive > Senior Executive > Specialist > Team Leader > Assistant Manager > Manager
- iSTAR – System for Appraisal & Rewards – The STAR training is to help Startek employees to identify their weakness and to develop future leaders for the company.
- English Training – Startek provides English training for Startek employees who would like to improve their communication & business writing skills.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.