Plexus Manufacturing Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Customer Management Specialist (Based in Penang) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Customer Account Strategy: Create a working account plan (with the guidance of CM/CD) which includes TCAR analysis and strategies/tactics to increase profitable revenue, account penetration and engagement points (including manufacturing and engineering). Successfully execute these plans while engaging the broader Plexus organization, as appropriate, while continually improving customer satisfaction
- Internal / External Relationships: Build and develop tactical relationships with customers both externally and internally. Partner with other key Plexus functions (e.g. operations and engineering) in furthering the customer relationship.
- Business Reviews: Assist the Customer Manager or Customer Director in coordinating and managing a customer business review and measurement processes that ensures engagement at all levels of Plexus/customer and consistency with our global processes.
- Financial Performance: Partner with engineering and manufacturing to meet/exceed the defined financial targets for the customer. Assist in the management of the customer P&L to meet/exceed these objectives.
- Forecasting: Communicate with customers to ensure that the forecasts that are received are timely and are as accurate as possible, and are consistent with the pricing model
- Contracts: Manage Plexus and the customer to ensure mutual compliance to the contract
- Inventory: Closely monitor obsolete, slow moving, and excess inventory (OIX) levels and negotiate ways to reduce and/or eliminate OIX inventory with the customers, ensure that issues are escalated to the Customer Manager or Customer Director, as appropriate
- Customer Visits: Leads Plexus customer site visit planning and preparation in ways consistent with the Customer Care Guidelines. Ensures agendas are being followed and objectives are being met during the meeting. Communicates meeting notes, actions, and next steps. Ensures timely completion of commitments made during the meeting.
- Project Management: Monitor ongoing Plexus led projects and intervene when appropriate to ensure that the customer and Plexus are aligned. Proactively communicate status to internal and external customers as appropriate.
- Request for Quotes: Lead Plexus's response to Requests for Quotations (RFQ's) from customers by entering the appropriate information in Plexus's quote tracking tool, participating in meetings, and ensuring Plexus's and the customer's actions are closed as expected - ensure that the Customer Manager or Customer Director are informed on all RFQ activities
- Promotes the Plexus brand through application of Plexus Values and Leadership Competencies
- Occasional travel may be required to meet the needs of the business (estimate: 10-20%)
- Additional duties as assigned by management
- Degree with minimum 5 years related working experience.
- Candidate with technical degree will be added advantage
- Ability to multi-task simultaneous projects.
- Ability to supervise both entry-level and supervisory positions.
- Thorough understanding of application development lifecycle.
- Good understanding of contract management, accounting and business management practices.
At Plexus we provide opportunities for growth and development at every level and encourage all employees to be leaders. The foundation of our culture is built around Our Values and How We Lead behaviors exemplified by our Plexus People: Customer Focus, Relationships & Teamwork, Integrity, Open Communication, Excellence, Prioritize Our People, Solve Problems, Be Courageous, Be Strategic, and Innovate.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Kuala Lumpur.