Kerry Ingredients (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for CRM Analyst position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Salesforce.com (SFDC) is the Global platform Kerry utilizes for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) which is essential to support our Go to Market Strategy; thus the CRM Analyst supports end to end process from Master Data Management, User Training, Pipeline reporting, System Enhancement releases and SFDC Deployment on new Acquisitions.
• Maintain Master Data within SFDC and ensure it is of highest quality for Accounts & Products and control appropriate user security access to Salesforce.com for the region. This includes among others:
o Licences control
o Engage with business leads to identify and enable approval role & security
o Maintain data integrity for leavers / responsibility changes
o Master data cleansing, enriching and deduplications.
• Support on all acquisitions including deployment, change management, matrix template completion, training material, best practices and lessons learned.
• Standardised regional reporting to increase the efficient use of reporting in SFDC for APMEA ensuring KPI's are firmly connected to business requirements.
• Monthly pipeline reports to Management
• Ad hoc reports as needed.
• System Releases & Continuous Improvement: Support APMEA SFDC Lead in the testing and deployment of all new system functionality and enhancements.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Administration or related fields.
• Ideally 2 years professional experience in system administration/ HR trainer or related discipline
• CRM experience a significant advantage (but not mandatory)
• Advance Computer Skills – Ms PowerPoint, Excel, Visio
• Good presentation, training skills and able to work with multiple stakeholders
• Excellent administration skills to generate and analyse data
• Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
Kerry has been present in Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa (APMEA) region since 1997 and has grown its business to become a supplier of choice for our regional and local customers. Kerry employs nearly 4,000 talented people across the region and, being a truly global company, our employees have opportunities to develop their careers in a global environment, with training, career development and international opportunities across the global Kerry footprint.
Our Values: Courage | Enterprising Spirit | Inclusiveness | Open-mindedness | Ownership
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.