Member of Wilmar Group of Companies Vacancies Country EHS Lead - Malaysia
Member of Wilmar Group of Companies is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Country EHS Lead - Malaysia position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidate must posses Bachelor's Degree in Engineering preferably in the related field of Environmental Health and Safety.
- Minimum 10 years' related experience in EHS in manufacturing environment and 5 years management capacity of industry relevant experience including EHS role at agribusiness/food/materials processing manufacturing facilities.
- Registered with DOSH as a competent SHO and any competency in environment with DOE as CePIETSO/CePSWAM will be an added advantage.
- Well-versed in legal and other requirement such as OSHA 1994, FMA 1967, EQA 1974 and experience dealing with the relevant government agencies related to the act.
- Computer Proficiency: Microsoft office, PowerPoint , Excel etc.
- Team player and can work independently with minimum supervision.
- Drive successful Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) outcomes, foster a performance driven and positive assurance culture and provide guidance and subject matter expertise.
- Lead the development and implementation of Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) policies, standards, management systems and programs. Working with the management and support functions, to effectively manage and continuously improve and align the goals and objectives in compliance with applicable Environment, Health and Safety(EHS) policies, procedures, governmental and global standards.
- Measure, communicate and report country/region Environment. Health and Safety (EHS) performance against agreed improvement targets, initiate corrective actions as appropriate and follow up effectiveness.
- Developing and leading the company's Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) advisory team, in order to ensure that Wilmar Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) requirements are strictly enforced across Downstream operations in Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.