Allied Precision Manufacturing Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Costing Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labour.
- Analysing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Analysing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Analysing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Monthly actual / Forecast Products costing analysis variance reporting and cost control
- Handle Raw Materials / finished goods, work in progress stock valuation
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System
- Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
- Reconciles finished goods inventories
- Min. Diploma / Degree in Accounting or Finance or related discipline
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Knowledge of cost accounting and reporting
- SAP knowledge an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.