Boardroom Corporate Services Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Corporate Secretarial (Junior) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
We are looking for suitably qualified professionals to join our corporate secretarial division as follows:
- Responsible in carrying out all aspects of the company secretarial function;
- Manage a portfolio of clients and ensure timely fee billings and collection;
- Undertake preparation and review of resolutions and documents for lodgement to the relevant authorities;
- Update and maintain all relevant statutory records and documents for clients;
- Well versed in Companies Act 2016, Companies Commission of Malaysia’s requirements, Bursa Malaysia listing requirements, Malaysian Code on Corporate Governance, the Securities Commission guidelines and other relevant authorities in connection with company secretarial matters;
- Monitor and comply with submission deadlines;
- Manage PLC announcements;
- Attend Board meetings, Annual General Meetings, Extraordinary General Meetings, etc., and preparation of meeting agendas and minutes of meetings;
- Provision of advisory services such as liquidation, IPO, lisiting requirements;
- Keep abreast with relevant legislation and regulatory changes.
- Qualified ICSA graduates or MAICSA membership with relevant tertiary qualifications;
- At least 2 to 5 years of relevant experience; capable of handling a mixture of public listed and private companies;
- FRESH GRADUATES / ENTRY LEVEL are welcome to apply:
- Good knowledge of the Companies Act, Bursa listing requirements and experience in preparation of board meeting agendas and minutes and any other advisory secretarial services;
- Good inter-personal and communication skills;
- Proactive, independent and meticulous;
- Able to work independently with strong sense of integrity and decorum;
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Able to lead and motivate small staff teams;
- Strong command of English language and business writing skills;
- Competency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Penang, Pahang, Perak, Selangor.