Jordans Management (M) Sdn. Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Corporate Secretarial Assistant 秘书助理 position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Use of emails, Microsoft Office Words and Excel.
- Corporate Secretarial Advisory on Singapore Companies
- All aspects of general corporate secretarial matters for local and overseas entities involving compliance with local laws, regulations, including preparation and circulation of resolutions, ACRA filing.....etc
- Ability to take on additional duties from time to time as and when the need arises.
- Other work-related ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Business Admin qualifications with strong credits in Mathematics or Accounting and a good credit in English.
- Pleasant disposition and willing to commit to projects and deadlines
- Diligent, possess positive attitude and the willingness to learn
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and able to multi-task
- Ability to master technical skill and IT skills
- Responsible and meticulous in work
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Organised and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Able to start work immediately/ at short notice
- Preferred languages: Mandarin and English (Speak & Write)
- Candidates without working experience are encourage to apply
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
- Corporate Income Tax
- Individual Income Tax
- Goods and Services Tax
- Tax advisory services
- Dealing with the various government agencies and authorities
- Review and application for incentives
- Training of corporate personnel
- Review of cross border transactions and transfer pricing risk
- Partnerships (LPs, LLPs, joint-ventures, individual partnerships)
- Investment holding companies
- Investment dealing companies
- Service orientated and consultancy companies
- Shipping industry
- Local companies
- Offshore companies
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Kuala Lumpur.