Schenker Logistics (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Coordinator, Inventory position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Competent in Microsoft office and especially of WMS system
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to work in a demanding and customer dynamic working environment
• Possess skills to work with large and complex data analysis
• Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
• With in-house processes knowledge is preferred
• Diploma and above in Logistics / Inventory Management related discipline
• Minimum 2 years experiences in related business sense.
Schenker of Malaysia established in 1979 has emerged into a one-stop- logistics provider offering total integrated logistics services to local, regional and global customers. With more than 2,200 employees, presence in 16 strategic locations throughout Malaysia and 25 logistics facilities, Schenker truly is a major player in the Malaysian logistics industry.
DB Schenker supports industry and trade in the global exchange of goods: in land transport, worldwide air and ocean freight, contract logistics and supply chain management. Roughly 76,000 employees at some 2,000 locations around the globe generated revenues totaling 15.128 billion euros in 2016.
From the railroad and Gottfried Schenker to the global, leading logistics provider we are today, the success story of Schenker logistics experts dates back to the 19th century. DB AG laid the foundation for a world-renowned combination of logistics leaders — Stinnes AG and Schenker — in 2002, giving both Deutsche Bahn and Schenker a rich history. As we reflect on our past, we look forward to continue to blaze ahead into the future as an innovator in the logistics industry.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.