BP LAW ADVISORY SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Conveyancing Clerk position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Handle all the conveyancing matter including All the Sale and purchase agreements (title or no title) – Auction, developer and sub sale transactions (Especially Auction)
- Loan agreements (title or no title) – end financing, financing and refinancing
- Discharge/ receipt and reassignment
- Tenancy agreements
- Related general duties - overseeing the stamping and registration processes thereto including at the high court and the land office, photocopying, liaising with the despatch
- Data entry
- Simple receptionist duties (rotating basis or otherwise) as required
- Experience in a similar position for 2-3 years or more is preferred.
- Able to work independently.
- Must be familiar with the process and flow of all Auction, Subsales and Developer Project. (Priority given to those with Auction experience)
- Clerical work - typing, photocopy, binding, arranging for despatch and delivery, arranging for stamping, filing of documents at the High Court and/or CCM and compilation of documents for land office matters.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Spoken English and BM is required. Other spoken languages and dialects is an added advantage.
- Experience in any of the following:-
- loan documents - end-financing, financing and refinancing for leading banks / financial institutions.
- Sale and purchase agreement - developer sale, sub-sales and auction.
- Salary is negotiable during the interview. Thank you.
Additional Company Information
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.