Celestica Electronics (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Computer System Validation Specialist position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
● Interacts with the business community and customers to understand business processes and define tools can be leveraged to optimize the business process.
● Ensures team members are provided with timely and accurate project information and status updates.
● Ensure all systems are running in compliance with company and site policies.
● Plan, Analyse and document tests for Manufacturing Execution Systems and other site systems in compliance with FDA regulations.
● Lead application validation.
● Manage adjustments or improvements to equipment and processes.
● Lead risk analysis to identify system and process controls.
● Assessment of changes and impact on validated systems
● Capable of ensuring that documents plus practices attain quality standards and applicable regulatory conformance.
● Capable of performing risk analysis using tools such as FMEA
● Capable of implementing software validation engineering test plans, test cases/scripts.
● Ability to propose solutions and collaborate in software validation procedures and processes.
● Proven skills on implementation of computerized system validation projects with 3 years in developing computerized system validation plan and protocols.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work through technical issues with customers both remotely and in person.
● Ability to analyze and understand business requirements and to design solution specifications.
● This position requires a high energy level and a passion for excellence.
● Very good command of written & spoken English.
● Proven skills in projects management.
● Organization and time management with little overall supervision.
● Excellent technical knowledge in specialized domains.
● Knowledge of development in an Windows Client/Server Platform or Unix Client/Server Platform
● Training in validation methodologies, technologies and process control computer systems.
● Experience in a regulated environment with in depth knowledge and experience with cGMPs/GLPs/GAMP regulations related to medical device manufacturing systems, CFR Part 820, 210, 211, 21 CFR Part 11, ISO 13485, ISO 14971.
● Repetitive manual movements (e.g., data entry, using a computer mouse, using a calculator, etc.) are frequently required.
● Occasional overnight travel is required.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.