Technocom Systems Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Compliance Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Organize and coordinate RBA-related internal and external audit matters;
- Carry out compliance activities and provide support to ensure compliance to all auditable standards;
- Assist the Human Resource Department to promote and facilitate ongoing RBA engagement;
- Assist in documentation, spec improvement and ensuring audit compliance;
- Develop stategies to enhance the participation of RBA programs and activities of all levels;
- Be an advocate for social, environmental standards and implementation tools in shaping RBA initiatives;
- Participate in any special projects/programs as and when assigned by the Company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): responsible business alliance (rba), employment act, code of conduct (or equivalent), Industrial Relation Act 1967.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Prior working experience in electronic manufacturing environment will be prioritized.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications;
- Posses good working attitude, strong interpersonal communicaion and presentation skills with sensitivity to cultural differences;
- Strong leadership skills.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.