Baxian (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Compliance Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Acting as deputy team lead and manage the team members, including supervising and monitoring performance.
- ·Assist with KYC / DD documents to ensure compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures as well as with the laws and regulations of the respective jurisdictions
- · Attend all training sessions and undertake any testing as requested by the Company
- ·Assist Compliance Team on all compliance matters affecting the company and the group offices
- · Ensure efficient maintenance and update of entity database system including but not limited to timely entry of client and entity details in CIS, accuracy of details entered for all specified fields and directory (specifically Master and Base databases)
- · Assist the Management on other duties assigned from time to time
- ·Bachelor degree preferably in law or Professional Certificate in Corporate Secretaries or equivalent (e.g. ICSA, MAICSA)
- ·At least two (2) years experiences in/related to compliance (KYC/CDD/EDD)
- ·Methodical and meticulous
- ·Excellent in planning, problem-solving, interpersonal skills and communication skills
- ·Have experience in leading teams and prepare reports to various stakeholders.
- ·Good command of English, Mandarin and/or Bahasa Malaysia (both oral and written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel.
- Sound knowledge with AML/CTF policies as recommended by FATF.
- Knowledge of various offshore jurisdiction AML/CTF regulatory requirement will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with various screening systems such as Refinitiv World-Check One.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.