PCI Private Limited is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Commodity Engineer / Analyst - Electronics components (Based in Malaysia, WFH 1 year contract) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
PCI Private Limited is looking for an experienced Commodity Engineer to join our Supply Base Management department to focus on va/ve activities and sourcing for electronics components.
Reporting directly to the Manager of Supply Base Management, the suitable candidate will be tasked with the following:
- To perform cost reduction, VA/VE activities focusing on electronic compnents, etc working closely together with the engineering team to achieve the KPIs set by the management (eg. the material cost reduction target).
- To source electronic components to support new projects during the product development stage.
- To be able to perform cost analysis and select best supplier to meet the product requirement
- To be responsible in managing the relationship with suppliers on all commercial issues
- Management of SAP data integrity
The candidate is required to have the relevant experience and following skillsets to deemed suitable:
- At least a Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 3 years working experience in the EMS or Electronic Manufacturing Environment with Component Engineeering experience (especially in terms of VA/VE activities)
- Experience in sourcing, purchasing or procuring of electronic components
- Strong knowledge in electronic commodities (eg. active or passive electronic components) and also good knowledge of the Chinese market
- Able to converse with Chinese suppliers will be advantageous
- Experience in SAP system
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Interested candidates are to submit a detailed resume to speed up the application process. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for applying.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Singapore.