Temokin Development Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Clerk of Work position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Be experienced and knowledgeable and familiar with all aspects of construction methodology and find improvements were necessary for contractors' work especially in building residential landed and high rise. Commercial and industrial construction is an added advantage.
- Be able to monitor the construction work progress against a set schedule and timeline.
- Be well versed in building materials, specifications, and applied workmanship.
- Be able to establish good communication, coordination, and working relationship with the building contractors and the appointed professional consultants.
- Be willing to be located and work in Johor.
- Monitor, coordinate and control all daily construction works and adhere to document control procedure.
- Ensure that all works executed are in accordance with drawings, specifications, construction plans and procedures.
- Execute inspections and tests as per Inspection and Test Plans and to utilize quality control mechanisms and identify work defects during construction progress with the issuance of NCR and CAR. Issue memo to contractors for non-compliance of the required Quality Standard, Construction drawings and Specifications. Prepare and update daily report, verify progress report and attending to site meeting.
- Check construction drawings and specifications. Report to GM/PM if any discrepancy is found.
- Liaise with contractors for defect rectification works during the Defect Liability Period. Monitoring the construction works and workmanship.
- Produce fortnightly construction progress report to the management or upon request.
- To verify and certify the work done by the contractor according to specifications and drawings with the construction progress claims together with the consultant based on work done on-site
- Assisting the GM and senior management in site update requests
- Minimum a certificate/diploma/degree in Architecture, C&S Engineering, Buildings, or those related to the construction and building industry.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in property development or construction projects. Preferably with ISO experience.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently. Able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Computer skill is required at least MSOffice.
- Able to communicate primarily in English & Bahasa Melayu. Mandarin and Cantonese is an added advantage but not necessary.
(Malaysia’s national palace).
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.