Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Clerk position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To do and manage company’s document for SSM, CIDB, Company’s Loan Application, Company’s license (MOF, Petronas, PKK, SPKK), ISO 9001, Vendor registration and administrative.
- To do and manage monthly payment: KWSP, SOCSO, Utility Bill, LHDN and Director’s expenses.
- Liaise with Company secretary and auditor for any communication, compiling file & document, Financial/ annual report, compiling invoice & receipt, documentations scanning and etc.
- To handle and manage human resource for all staff: Offer letter, training, leave, monthly staff’s claim and petty cash.
- To do the summary work done claim and furnish the time sheet.
- To do for monthly salary and payroll, client’s claim, purchasing, quotation, work report and procedure, replying email, submit SOA to client and pursue client’s payment.
- To do the company project team entry vehicle/ person pass application for project, update all work progress and all direct instruction from project director.
- Ability to remain calm with difficult customers.
- Prior experience in retail.
- Ability to work in a team.
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.