Inspectorate Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Chemist position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Report to Laboratory Manager.
- Perform all tests/jobs/sampling as instructed by Laboratory Manager.
- Ensure all test results/reports are in order, error free and are submitted promptly.
- Manage, maintain and take care of lab, lab equipment/apparatus, supplies, documents, records, files and assets.
- Update Laboratory Manager on regular basis on status of tests/job before,during and after.
- Immediately report any abnormalities/problems/discrepancies during test/job to Laboratory Manager and wait for their advice before taking any action.
- Discuss first with Laboratory Manager before making/taking important decisions/actions.
- To provide full assistance to Laboratory Manager in resolving problems/customers’ complaints.
- To ensure error free measurements and calculations.
- To Carry out investigation on loss/gain/contamination etc when required.
- To wear protective equipment/gears/clothing at all times during test/job.
- To maintain good rapport with all customers.
- To uphold the good image of the Company at all times.
- To provide full cooperation to Laboratory Manager on all matters.
- Perform any other related duties that the Company may assign from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree/Masters in Chemistry
- At least 2 Years of working experience in petroleum or petrochemical laboratory industry is preferred
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Chemistry or equivalent.
- To be based in Pengerang, Johor.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.