Fullmark Manufacturing Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Chemist position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Ink formulation, management of chemical handling and research.
- Knowledge if ink manufacturing process.
- Maintain an appropriate level of knowledge about inkjet technologies in order to acheive the expected high level performance of Fullmark Ink.
- Responsible for lab chemical management inventory and safety.
- Create and maintain SOP, checklist, document filing for laboratory.
- To analyze, develop and test new formula and to modify or adapt the existing formula with new raw material to suit customer requirements.
- To ensure successful scaling up from lab scale to mass production.
- New product development and product improvement.
- Evaluate substitute/ alternative raw materials by testing their performance in existing products.
- Min Degree in Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Pure Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry or related field.
- At least 2 -3 years of working experience in manufacturing plant or this position.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, RoHS and REACH prefered.
- Hardworking and good teamwork.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.