Columbia Asia Hospital - Tebrau is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Cardiovascular Technologist position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Coordinate Heart Centre activities including equipment quality control and maintenance, inventory and ordering of supplies, and performance improvement
- Assist Cardiologist and team in the operations of the Catheterization Laboratory
- Ensure compliance to national and cardiology regulations and standards for patient care and safety
- Monitor patient‘s haemodynamic status and vital signs. Perform blood gas analysis during diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterization procedures
- Prepare and assist in Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS) procedure/ Intra Aortic Balloon Pump (IABP) insertion/ Support any related cardiac pacing procedures
- Check all equipment regularly and report any malfunctions appropriately.
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Nursing or other Allied Health Profession
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience in non-invasive and invasive cardiovascular laboratory
- Able to perform Electrocardiography (EKG), Stress Test, Ambulatory ECG monitoring, Ambulatory BP monitoring, VO2 Max and Exercise Capacity, Echocardiogram, Stress Echocardiogram and Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Able to perform Haemodynamic & vital signs monitoring, blood gas analysis & Intracardiac shunt study, Transthoracic Echocardiogram, Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS), IntraAortic Ballon Pump (IABP), Rotational Athrectomy, Vascular access removal & Groin management, Cardiac Catheterisation & Interventional procedures
- Able to work extended hours and on-call duties
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.