Meiban Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Buyer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, SAP
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Review customer demand and perform PO issuance.
- Up-keep & prompt maintenance of PO record.
- Purchase the right quantity and at the right time.
- Maintain a good level of inventory control of all purchase item.
- Ensure all PO inssuance with vendor acknowledgement and committed delivery.
- Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred a s role requires candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
The Meiban story began in 1987 as a humble injection molder based in a small local workshop. It was the beginning of Meiban's story of success. Now, Meiban with 4,000 staff strength is a global player to a number of well-known MNCs, with head office in Singapore and 15 production sites in Singapore, Malaysia and China.
Meiban Group is one of the best contract manufacturers in Singapore and in Malaysia. Creating and making new products with excellence in quality is in our culture. Together with you, we hope to bring well designed and well made products into the market for the enjoyment of all. Our capabilities ranged from design and development, in-house mold making, injection molding to full product assembly; indeed a full turnkey contract manufacturer. With our strong competence in mold technology and mastery in molding, we are one of the best injection molding and manufacturer in town.
Today, Meiban's spirit to succeed is still as strong. We focus on R&D and Design as well as our core business in moldmaking, injection molding and contract manufacturing. From 2006-2012, Meiban has been the winner of the RED DOT Design Awards. In 2007, Meiban won another International Forum Design Award for Personal Navigation System. In 2009 to present, Meiban continues to strive for excellence in manufacturing innovation and invented the cost-saving technologies Multi-Level Technology (MLT), Sequential Mold Technology (SMT) & PICCO. With so many accolades under her belt, Meiban is indeed an award winning design company.
Come shape your ideas with us!
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.
Join JobsJohor social media group right now !!
Get the latest Johor jobs information directly from your fav social media, either