PCI Private Limited is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Buyer - Cost Analyst & sourcing (1 year contract, Remote work arrangements) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Prepare the BOM with the provided specification as well as estimate the total cost of the BOM.
- Analyse and estimate cost for the mechanical and electro-mechanical parts for new projects using the cost table.
- Initiate VA/VE proposals during RFQ stage and to:
- Ensure that the quoted price is the best cost
- Analyse Cost for new and current projects and make VA/VE proposals to achieve the target cost
- Negotiate with vendors and attain the best cost, working closely with the CE and purchasing team.
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision and be a good team player.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in sourcing and cost estimation of new parts. Experienced in an EMS environment.
- Good knowledge base of electronics, mechanical and electro-mechanical parts.
- Familiar with the global or regional supply base (especilly China) for mechanical and electro-mechanical category.
- Good analytical skills
- Attractive remuneration package (Guaranteed bonus included)
- 5 days work week (8.30AM - 5.30PM)
- Employee benefits provided (annual leave, medical leave, medical coverage entitlements)
- Remote work arrangement (work from home)
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Singapore.