CEVA Freight Holdings (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Business Development Manager (Hunter role, Johor) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Develop new account that align with product strategy and trade lanes
- Lead and manage the development of business acquisition projects with sales strategies
- Handle Customer Requirements and oversee operational implementation
- Ensure development and delivery of services & solutions provide consistency and re-usability
- Understand the customer’s needs and market trend (Competitor initiatives)
- Client Retention – Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Timely submission of business reviews (MBR or QBR) with internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor customer’s KPIs, milestones, invoice accuracy and drive customer escalations and improvements
- Minimum 5 years experience in the freight industry
- Thorough knowledge of Freight management.
- Excellent communication skills, Self-starter with positive attitude.
CEVA Logistics, one of the world's leading non-asset based supply-chain management companies, designs and implements industry leading solutions for large and medium-size national and multinational companies. Approximately 41,000 employees in more than 160 countries are dedicated to delivering effective and robust supply-chain solutions across a variety of sectors where CEVA applies its operational expertise to provide best-in-class services across its integrated network.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.