Roboto Coding Academy Vacancies Business Development Executive (Remote / Work-From-Home)
Roboto Coding Academy is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Business Development Executive (Remote / Work-From-Home) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Have a passion for Education and Technology?
Join us in our Mission to Teach Every Child to Code!
At Roboto Coding Academy, our aim is to be the world’s leading academy in student-centric education for technology and future skills. As Singapore’s premier coding school, our mission has empowered our team of more than 100 MOE-registered teachers to teach upwards of 10,000 students via collaboration with 180 schools and organisations. We have also partnered with prominent organisations such as Apple, CapitaLand and People’s Association to help people from all walks of life upskill and gain digital literacy.
If you are seeking experience and learning opportunities in a fast-paced collaborative environment, you are who we want! Come get hands-on experience in honing new skills acquired on the job, and a chance to apply theoretical knowledge to real life situations. Join the Roboto family to gain more insights in your chosen field and be exposed to your career options. Let’s make a positive difference in the education of our next generation together!
Roles & Responsibilities
· Work remotely from home in Malaysia, to support Singapore business operations
· Implement Business-to-Business (B2B) sales strategies and be in charge of deals through the entire sales pipeline from Requirements Gathering to Meetings to Proposals to Confirmation.
· Perform costing and pricing of government, commercial and school projects
· Draft organizational proposals for government, commercial and school projects
· Outreach to schools and organizations via emails, calls or virtual meetings
· Build and maintain positive relationships with clients
· Perform sales administration such as data entry into CRM, creation and filing of e-quotations.
· Review and report sales performance on individual and department level
· Advise and provide inputs to marketing team; assist in lead generation.
· Basic administrative duties.
· Details of working hours: 9:00am to 6:00pm OR 10:00am to 7:00pm
· No. of working days per week: Monday - Friday
Who We Are Looking For
· Minimum education qualifications:
o Bachelor Degree in Any Field
· No experience required
· Strong ability to problem-solve, reason and analyze information
· Experience with technical writing or tender preparation is an advantage.
· Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot or similar CRM systems is an advantage.
· Highly driven with discipline to work independently
· Strong written and spoken English communication skills
· Sales-focused, Results-driven and Client-centric mentality
· Basic MS office knowledge
- Training provided over virtual platform
- All IT equipment, software and infrastructure provided
- Basic Salary and Incentives: MYR 4000 to 6000
Please send your resume to future(at)roboto.sg to indicate your interest and availability for an interview.
Our unwavering focus in our 3 Core Values sets us apart: Technology, Education & Service.
(i) Grooming the next generation of developers, designers and leaders who understand code,
(ii) Cultivating Computational Thinking in our youth.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Singapore.