L & Co PLT is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Business Development Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
1. 18A, 20 & 20A, Jalan Sasa 2, Taman Gaya, 81800 Ulu Tiram, Johor
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate services
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Present our company to potential clients or alliance
- Attending business conferences and meetings
- Other task assigned by management
- 与潜在的客户建立关係, 同时保持与现有客户的关係
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in business development is required for this position.
- Able to travel for work/outstation.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Prefer candidates who can communicate well in Hokkien or Cantonese
- Prefer candidates who have Accounting knowledge.
L & Co. – A member firm of Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA), Approved Company Auditor, Income Tax Agent and GST Agent – was establish to assist Malaysia Small and Medium Enterprises on their company financial statement statutory audit, taxation and GST (Goods and Services Tax) affairs. Our office is located at Johor, Penang and Kuala Lumpur.
There are around 2000 registered professional (audit or non-audit) firm in Malaysia now and 200 of these firm located at Johor area. We are one of the registered audit firm that have received the approved company auditors' license from the Ministry of Finance Malaysia (MOF) under Section 8 of Companies Act 1965. This allow company registered in Malaysia appoint us as their company external auditor to audit and express our opinion for their company financial statement.
We are also approved Tax Agent registered with Inland Revenue Board (IRB) under Section 153(3) of Income Tax Act 1967. As a professional tax consultant, we advise and assist our client in their company or individual income tax compliance and submIssion according to Income Tax Act 1967, IRB's public ruling, Tax audit & investigation framworks, Tax technical guideline and etc. We also advice client on income tax incentives which are available and best suited for them.
Our clientele portfolios include local business corporations (e.g. manufacturing, constructions, plantations, global trader, etc), professional services providers (e.g. doctor, lawyer, etc), not-for-profit organizations and multinationals. We play an important role in assisting them by providing consistent standard of services based on high order professional capabilities and local knowledge.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.