CHANEL MALAYSIA is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Boutique Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Recruit, train and develop store team
- Functions as a leader in aspects of client service and drive store team to provide excellent services to clients
- Proactively work with Training team to address short-comings in customer service identified through Mystery Shopping surveys, client feedback or other indicators.
- Develop sales, KPI and scheduling in a daily basis.
- Always be a team support in the store with an objective to satisfy clients expectations.
- Work as a communication hub to ensure that cooperation with key internal contacts is made smoothly and effectively to achieve better collective performance
- Minimum 2 years in beauty retail experience in managing a team of no less than 5 members
- Certified in make up or any beauty course will be an added advantage
- Willing and able to work on shift, on weekend and/or on public holidays
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skill in English
- Able to communicate, influence and negotiate effectively with all levels of leadership
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.