EPS Malaysia is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Boilerman position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Uphold Company’s Mission Statement, Quality Policy, Values and Beliefs
- Adhere to Plant safety practices and procedures at all times, including the wearing of required Personal Protective Equipment (P.P.E.) supplied by the company or as required when in the process of doing specific tasks, which designate special safety equipment.
- Ensure that premises and equipment are secure during operation and at end of workday
- Active member of Safety Committee on a rotating basis
- Ensure that job requirements are clear and agreed
- Seek to cause quality through prevention
- Carry out all duties on a “right first time “ basis
- To be competent with tasks, which are summarised below
- Unload all raw materials and supplies in accordance with the formulations
- Inspect, fill and seal tankers
- Operate and maintain the boiler in good running condition
- Ensure that the boiler, other equipment and all work activities comply to DOSH
- Liaise with contractor on machinery repair and factory upkeep
- CIP cookers, filters, and any other equipment in accordance with G.M.P. (good manufacturing practises)
- Advise Plant Manager of any leaks in product lines of hose connectors
- Advise Plant Manager of any dangerous equipment or occurrence
- Obey the rules and regulations of the company as defined in Associate Handbook
- Perform duties such as clean up and general housekeeping tasks, maintaining all work areas in a neat and tidy condition. Ensure all equipment hoses, tools etc. are returned to their proper storage areas after use and carry out such other duties as assigned by the Plant/Production Manager from time to time. These duties to be carried out whilst maintaining normal cooking. This will include recording and signing daily cleaning log as necessary
- Trouble shoot and carry out repair wherever possible if equipment breakdown
- Using a maintenance software to upkeep equipment and spare parts inventories and carry out scheduled maintenance.
- Participate in data collection and environmental monitoring as required
- Participate in Risk Assessments of relevant work areas/operations
- Maintaining DOSH requirement of operating Boiler and other utilities
- Maintaining good condition of raw material storage area
- Unload raw material/chemicals from tanker into Company Storage Tank
- Loading caramel product into tankers
- Support maintenance work and other ad-hoc jobs requested by Engineering Manager or Plant Manager
- Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, adjusts plans to meet changing needs
- Possess a Boilerman Grade 1 or Grade 2 Certificate
- Possess minimum SPM. Certificate in other Technical skills is an advantage
- Meets commitments, works independently, accepts accountability, handles change, sets personal standards, stays focused under pressure, and meets attendance/punctuality requirements.
- Meets all team deadlines and responsibilities, listens to others and values opinions, helps team leader to meet goals, welcomes newcomers and promotes a team atmosphere
- General, Professional and Executive Search
- Managed Services / Manpower Outsourcing
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Payroll Outsourcing
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.