Lima Bintang Logistics Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Billing Officer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Johor - Senai
What does a Billing Officer job description include?
- Check and upload POD returned by drivers into the SimBiz system on daily basis to avoid data or information loss.
- Check, sort, scan, and verify all relevant documents before sending out the invoices to a customer to ensure the customer received a correct and accurate invoice.
- Prepare and filing acknowledgment for billing invoice to be sent to a customer to ensure the customer received a correct invoice.
- Generate daily and weekly pending reports for invoices to all Customer Services personnel for them to ensure the job file closed on time.
- Prepare and verify the Touch & Go report and permit invoices for Finance to arrange payments.
Key skills and qualifications of a Billing Officer:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Logistics/ Transportation field or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience is required for this position.
- Good communication skills, spoken and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good time management.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to take work under pressure and possess good self-discipline.
- Adept with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.).
Lima Bintang Logistics was founded with the purpose of Making Every Delivery Safe For People.
Since our founding in 2001, LBL has grown tremendously. From offering general transportation we now offer fully integrated logistics solutions and services—including public bonded warehouse, heavylifting and heavy transportation services, LMW consultancy and compliance services, chemical and dangerous cargo logistics, marine and offshore logistics, container haulage and international freight forwarding. And starting from 20 employees in small town Kota Tinggi,Johor, we now have more than 200 employees and drivers and 7 offices in Malaysia and Singapore. A lot has changed since the first LBL truck appeared. But some things haven’t changed: our commitment and our belief in delivering our purpose of " Making Every Delivery Safe For People".
We are expanding in line with rapid growth of the Company. If you are keen and interested with being part of member in realizing LBL purpose, possess the right attitude and willing to shape the future of Malaysia Logistics safety performance. We welcome you to be part of Lima Bintang team!
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.